| || |
When your data counts, don’t take chances.
Microsoft SQL Server offers a highly integrated platform with features to query, search, synchronize, report, and analyze your data. To keep this platform running at peak performance, Indy Data Partners offers a variety of support plans to meet your unique database needs from full time resources to part time mentoring and 24x7 monitoring of your SQL server environment, to ad-hoc project-based support. Installations, upgrades, migrations, patch application, issue resolution, and supplemental support are just a few of the administration services Indy Data Partners can provide. Each of Indy Data Partners’ SQL Server administrators has multiple years of experience providing technical support, excellent communication, and superior customer-driven service. Our team has comprehensive knowledge of SQL Server database environments enabling them to better optimize, recommend, upgrade and manage your mission-critical data.
Indy Data Partners’ Microsoft SQL Administration services provide:
• Remote and/or onsite support options • 24/7 monitoring and management
• Guaranteed response times
• Installations using Microsoft best practices
• Backup and recovery solutions
• Patch, user, and security management
• Technical issue resolution
• SQL Server Business Intelligence Services (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)