| || |
Simplifying and developing a cost effective roadmap is not always black and white.
IDP’s Microsoft Architecture and Planning Services provide practical architecture planning and recommendations to help drive faster time to value, reduce unnecessary complexity, and achieve agility across your Microsoft environment. An expert at Indy Data Partners will provide the guidance your company requires to enable a successful adoption of Microsoft technologies and solutions. This results in a build that encompasses your direct needs and allows you to leverage the value of your investment.
IDP’s Microsoft Architecture and Planning Service provides:
• An expert advisor, who will help plan your Microsoft product strategy with your business initiatives
• Advice for Microsoft products that fit your needs without unnecessary features
• Planning for future growth to avoid additional expenses
• Insight into Microsoft’s engineered systems, database consolidation, server consolidation, private cloud initiatives, and licensing
• Review of your current operating model and guidance for adoption and rollout of new architecture
• Provide proactive identification of risks, inhibitors, and key performance benchmarks for risk mitigation and expedition of implementation